The Red Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans

3 posters

Go down

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans Empty WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans

Post  Cocahontas Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 am

I only need a few more to complete the set so if you have extras PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I am also just picking up the ones from various canneries that i don't have. Some have a slightly different graphic...variations with subtle differences. Top opened, missing tabs...it doesn't matter so long as it isn't damaged.
I've got a few to trade

Looking to buy or trade similar from this series
WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans TAB-Italy

Cocahontas
Admin

https://ccec.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans Empty cans

Post  cokejvp Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:52 pm

I stopped trying to collect cans a few years ago when the ones I had started leaking and stained a antique china cabinet. Is that normal or just a random occurance? I prefer my cans and bottles full, never thought about empty ones.

cokejvp

Back to top Go down

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans Empty RE: Cans

Post  Cocahontas Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

cokejvp wrote:I stopped trying to collect cans a few years ago when the ones I had started leaking and stained a antique china cabinet. Is that normal or just a random occurance? I prefer my cans and bottles full, never thought about empty ones.

Excellent topic!!! It is WIDELY ACCEPTED and preferred to collect cans that are Bottom Opened. This is done by emptying the can using something like a small nail or an Awl to make 2 small hole at the bottom of the can. 2 on one side and a third opposite the 2 for a vent when pouring. Then you gently rinse out with a little water. There is no getting around having to empty them so this is accepted by collectors worldwide. WE ALL have learnedthe hard way.

Cocahontas
Admin

https://ccec.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans Empty Re: WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans

Post  cokecanguy Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello. I have a complete set of Disney 15 years cans. Plus I have extras. Let me know which ones you have for trade, thanks.

cokecanguy

Back to top Go down

WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans Empty Re: WTB/T - Disney 15th Anniversary Cans

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum